Internet Options for Low Income Families (EveryoneOn.org)
*discounted computers for qualified families
*local technology training opportunities
8th grade Michigan Adventure
SOS Signs of Suicide Prevention Program
SOS will be implemented on April 19th. If you do NOT want your child to participate in this program, please sign the bottom portion of the parent letter and return it to the office by April 17th. Please see attached Parent Letter and Parent Newsletter for more information.
Wednesday, April 26th, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Birthdays Today –None
- Lunch Today – WG Chicken Nuggets
- Lunch Tomorrow – WG spaghetti w/WG Garlic Breadsticks
- Your STING tip of the day is: Be noble by adjusting your voice volume to fit the situation.
- Quote of the week: “Stay positive, work hard, and make it happen.” - Unknown
- If you are still interested in ordering a yearbook, bring $30 to the office. There are only 19 yearbooks left.
- Open computer lab available after school TODAY, April 26th. Homework help available.
- Everyone who wants to have fun and help fill the new food cart can join us on May 6th at City Limits East. Bowling is cheap and you can be on our Food Cart Team by bringing a healthy snack. Flyers are available in the office. Don't miss out on the fun and join us in making a better tomorrow.
- The next track meet is Thursday, April 27th at 4:30 pm at Bath.
- After school club has been cancelled until further notice..
- Dress Code Reminder: Shorts, skirts, dresses, etc. that are worn must extend to the mid-thigh.
- Reminder – All students not working directly with a staff member or actively participating in a sanctioned after school activity, must vacate the building no later than 2:45 p.m.
- Reminder – Please keep all personal items locked in one of your lockers before, during, and after school.
- Reminder – Middle School students need to stay off of the playground until after the elementary dismisses at 3:45 p.m.
- Please stop by the office if you are having difficulty of any kind, and need to talk with someone.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Y.E.S. DISNEY TRIP 2017
Bath Middle School Quarter 3 Newsletter
Middle School Handbook 2016/17
BMS Bullying Rubric