Internet Options for Low Income Families (EveryoneOn.org)
*discounted computers for qualified families
*local technology training opportunities
Middle School Surveys 2016-17
Collecting and analyzing perception data is an important component to school improvement efforts. We invite you to participate by clicking the appropriate link below. The surveys will be available through January 29, 2017. Your input is important! Thank you!
Click HERE for Information about the 2016/2017 School Year.
LUGNUTS 2017- May 23rd
See attached order form. Orders are due by Friday, March 31st.
CLICK HERE FOR ORDER FORM
CLICK HERE FOR ORDER FORM
The Chameleon Princess will be presented by the middle school drama class on Wednesday, January 18 at 6:30 pm. The play will be performed by two casts. Cost $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students.
Old Newsboys Association
The Old Newsboys Association of Greater Lansing is a non-profit, equal opportunity charitable organization, whose sole purpose is to provide footwear to needy school children in the greater Lansing area. Request forms are available for shoes/boots in all Bath schools. Requests are then honored with coupons or cards and are redeemable at Meijer and Payless Shoes.
Tuesday, January 17th, 2017
- Birthdays Today: None
- Half Birthdays Over the Weekend: Kailey Cataline, Rylie Gubry
- Lunch Today – WG Corn Dogs
- Lunch Tomorrow- WG Popcorn Chicken
- Your STING tip of the day is: Racial jokes and stereotypes do not fit with our inclusive expectation. Find other things to joke about with your friends.
- Quote of the week: “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
- PALS meeting is TODAY, January 17th in Mr. Parks’ room.
- Disney Fundraising Meeting has been rescheduled for Wednesday, January 18th at 6:00 p.m. in Mrs.Steingreaber’s room (room 11).
- The Chameleon Princess will be presented by the middle school drama class on Wednesday, January 18th at 6:30 p.m. The play will be performed by two casts. Cost $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students.
- First Girls’ Basketball game is TODAY, January 17th at 5:00 p.m. at Dansville. Bus Time is 3:55 p.m.
- First Wrestling Meet is Wednesday, January 18th at 4:00 p.m. at Holt. Bus Time is 2:30 p.m.
- Open computer lab available after school Wednesday, January 18h. Homework help available.
- Dress Code Reminder: Shorts, skirts, dresses, etc. that are worn must extend to the mid-thigh.
- Reminder – All students not working directly with a staff member or actively participating in a sanctioned after school activity, must vacate the building no later than 2:45 p.m.
- Reminder – Please keep all personal items locked in one of your lockers before, during, and after school.
- Reminder – Middle School students need to stay off of the playground until after the elementary dismisses at 3:45 p.m.
- All student athletes must have their physical on file in the office prior to tryouts or practices.
- Please stop by the office if you are having difficulty of any kind, and need to talk with someone.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Y.E.S. DISNEY TRIP 2017
Bath Middle School Quarter 1 Newsletter
Middle School Handbook 2016/17
BMS Bullying Rubric