NOTICE REGARDING BUS ROUTES: Beginning on Monday 9/26/16 the Transportation Department will be increasing the number of buses in the school district to accommodate the growing number of students at Bath Community Schools. On Friday 9/23/16 your student(s) may be bringing home a Bus Change Reminder that will take effect on Monday 9/26/16. Please, look for this Bus Change Reminder from your student(s) when they come home from the bus. Note: Not all students will receive a Bus Change Reminder and will retain their regular bus schedule. If you have any questions, please contact Transportation Director, David Wright, by email email@example.com or phone 641-6723.
Internet Options for Low Income Families (EveryoneOn.org)
*discounted computers for qualified families
*local technology training opportunities
Click HERE for Information about the 2016/2017 School Year. Welcome Back!
Old Newsboys Association
The Old Newsboys Association of Greater Lansing is a non-profit, equal opportunity charitable organization, whose sole purpose is to provide footwear to needy school children in the greater Lansing area. Request forms are available for shoes/boots in all Bath schools. Requests are then honored with coupons or cards and are redeemable at Meijer and Payless Shoes.
Friday, September 23, 2016
- Birthdays today: None
- Lunch Today – Hot dog on a WG Bun
- Lunch Monday- Tommy’s Pizza or Oriental Chicken & Rice bowls
- Your STING tip of the day is: Be noble by being honest.
- Quote of the week: Nothing will work unless you do. – John Wooden
- Homecoming Spirit Week:
- Open computer lab available after-school Monday, September 26th and Thursday, September 29th. Homework help available.
- There will be a 6th grade LINKS lunch on Wednesday, September 28th.
- 6th and 7th graders, please return your LINKS permission slips to Mrs. Schaefer as soon as possible.
- 7th and 8th grade girls interested in playing basketball in the Red Cedar Travel League please sign up in the office by October 8th.
- Next Volleyball game is Monday, September 26th at 5:30 p.m. at Bath Middle School vs St.Pats.
- Next Cross Country meet is Saturday, September 24th, at Armada. Carpool leaving Bath Middle School at 5:45 am
- Bath Boys Basketball Skills Clinic for grades Kindergarten thru 8th on Saturday, October 8th, 2016 at BHS. Registration forms available in the office.
- Dress Code Reminder: Shorts, skirts, dresses, etc. that are worn must extend to the mid-thigh.
- Reminder – All students not working directly with a staff member or actively participating in a sanctioned after school activity, must vacate the building no later than 2:45 p.m.
- Reminder – Please keep all personal items locked in one of your lockers before, during, and after school.
- Reminder – Middle School students need to stay off of the playground until after the elementary dismisses at 3:45 p.m.
- All student athletes must have their physical on file in the office prior to tryouts or practices.
- Please stop by the office if you are having difficulty of any kind, and need to talk with someone.
Please be advised that messages left on the main transportation department's telephone number at (517) 641-6723 may not be received until the afternoon. If wishing to leave a message regarding the current day's transportation needs of a student please call the bus driver's office telephone number at (517) 641-4647.
Bath Middle School Newsletter
August/September Newsletter - Welcome Back! CLICK HERE
Middle School Handbook 2016/17
BMS Bullying Rubric