Great Start Readiness Program and Head Start
Click HERE for information on Free Preschool!
2013 BHS Football - Youth Skills Camp
July 29th, 30th, & 31st (click HERE for Registration Form)
2013 BHS YOUTH VOLLEYBALL CAMP
Registration Form Click Here
2013 BHS Youth Basketball Camp
June 10-14, 2013 (Click HERE for flyer)
Clinton County Environmental Summer Education Programs
Clinton County - First Annual Art Challenge (Middle Schools)
The Clinton County Arts Council is sponsoring the First Annual Art Challenge of the County’s middle schools. This year’s theme, Superheroes, was selected by the schools’ art teachers and the 2013 Challenge includes middle schools located in Bath, DeWitt, Fowler, and the Ovid/Elsie areas.
Contact Deborah Laverty at (517) 775-0168 or by email (email@example.com) for more information. Click HERE to access the Council's website and more information on the First Annual Art Challenge!
MIDDLE SCHOOL HANDBOOK
BMS Bullying Rubric
Annual Education Report
7:40 am - 2:30 pm
(first bell 7:35 am)
(first bell 7:35 am)
Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Birthdays – Jessie Sullivan
- Lunch Today – Cheese Ravioli w/Garlic Breadstick
- Lunch Tomorrow – Chicken Patty on a WG Bun
- Your STING tip of the day is: Be inclusive in class by being willing to work with anyone.
- Dress Code – Just a reminder that shorts, skirts, dresses, etc. that is worn must extend to the mid-thigh. Also, tank tops and muscle shirts are not permitted. Any student not following the dress code will be asked to change into appropriate attire. Please read the student/parent handbook for detailed dress code information.
- There will be a softball meeting today, Thursday, May 23rd, at the end of 7th hour (2:20 p.m.) for any 8th grade girls interested in high school softball.
- Bath Bee BLING spirit wear order forms are available in the office and sample items are in the showcase by the office.
- Ten yearbooks are available to purchase for $30.00 on a first come, first serve basis. Please stop by the office to purchase a yearbook.
- Michigan Adventure – 8th graders: if you misbehave and receive 2 or more detentions/interventions (2 or more incidents) and/or a suspension you may not attend the Michigan Adventure field trip. Also, all fines and fee due need to be paid prior to leaving on the Michigan Adventure trip.
- Bath Youth Basketball Camp – Please stop by the office to pick up a registration form. Camp will begin on June 10th. Sixth through eighth grade will meet from 10:00 a.m.- noon at Bath High School.
- 2013 Youth Volleyball Camp – The camp is open to all students going into grades 3rd-8th grade in the Fall of 2013. For information, please stop by the office to pick up a registration form.
- Bath Township Parks and Recreation Upcoming Programs – Geocaching 101, Dance, Crafting, Zumba, U6 Soccer, Music Jam, Scrapbooking. Please stop by the office for information.
- Information regarding Lansing Community College Summer Programs is available in the middle school office.
- Environmental Education Youth Programs Summer 2013 information is available in the office.
- Reminder – The playground after school is off limits to middle school students until after the elementary school has been dismissed at 3:45 p.m.
- Reminder – All student athletes must have their physical on file in the office prior to tryouts or practices.
- Please see Mr. Huffman or Mr. Skinner, if you are having any concerns with another student.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Bath Middle School Newsletter
May Newsletter Click Here