Internet Options for Low Income Families (EveryoneOn.org)
*discounted computers for qualified families
*local technology training opportunities
Superintendent Huffman (5/25/17) - "At our May election, voters decided by a 73% majority to support the passing of the bond proposal"...read more
8th grade parent night
90 Year Commenoration Bath School Disaster
Bath Middle School (5/18/2017 - 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm) / LSJ Article ... read more
2017 BHS Youth Basketball Camp
6/12 - 6/15/17 @BHS (sign up flyer)
Friday, May 26th , 2017
- Birthdays Today- Torri Densteadt
- Lunch Today – WG Chicken Patty on a WG Bun
- Lunch on Tuesday –Ham, Turkey or Italian WG Subs
- Your STING tip of the day is Your Noble tip for the day is about making mistakes. Remember the three A’s when you have messed up: Admit, Apologize and Make Amends- or try to fix it. .
- Quote of the week: “Why fit in when YOU were born to STAND OUT!” – Dr. Seuss
- Check out the lost and found in the cafeteria. All items left at the end of the year will be donated.
- If you are still interested in ordering a yearbook, bring $30 to the office. There are only 12 yearbooks left.
- Open computer lab available after school Tuesday, May 30th and Wednesday, May 31st. Homework help available.
- Bath Farmers Market Community Art Contest and Teaching Kids’ to Cook Program information is available in the office.
- 6th and 7th grade girls and boys interested in Bath Basketball Camp stop in the office for more information.
- Students interested in summer tennis sessions at MSU Tennis Center stop in the office for more information.
- Reminder – All students not working directly with a staff member or actively participating in a sanctioned after school activity, must vacate the building no later than 2:45 p.m.
- Reminder – Please keep all personal items locked in one of your lockers before, during, and after school.
- Reminder – Middle School students need to stay off of the playground until after the elementary dismisses at 3:45 p.m.
- Please stop by the office if you are having difficulty of any kind, and need to talk with someone.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Y.E.S. DISNEY TRIP 2017
Bath Middle School Quarter 3 Newsletter
Middle School Handbook 2016/17
BMS Bullying Rubric